MAXIMUM MINERAL PROCESSING EFFICIENCY
Maximize operation efficiency
Mineral Processing facilities are complex systems, requiring high level of process controls and monitoring to maximize the operation efficiency, leading to a stronger bottom line.
Pipe reliability plays a big part in keeping the system stable and controlled, if pipe failure occurs, it will most likely lead to a line shut down meaning direct impact of revenue.
Pexgol’s long relationship with the Mineral Processing Industry makes Pexgol a proven industrial pipe solution for areas where other materials are either failing or too expensive to replace in kind.
The superior wear resistance, together with high temperatures (110c/230f), combined with light weight, makes us a pipe material of choice for mineral processing.
If you’re looking to increase pipe reliability in your facility, stay on budget, planning a new facility and trying to reduce Capital costs involved with alloys – Pexgol will deliver those for you.
- Typically lower-cost alloy compared to exotic materials
- Pipe material allows operating temperatures up to 110°C/230°F
- Resistant a wide range of acids
- Smooth internal surface reduces energy and scale build-up
- Does not require special treatment such as levelling, preparation, or handling as some rigid pipes (FRP, GRP) may require
- Eliminates corrosion related to failures and repairs
- Resistant to cyclic fatigue
- Durable and impact-resistant